Monday, February 19, 2024

Day 4

The town hall with Laura Ingram today was the first time I saw The Donald himself in person. Key takeaway: He’s not as orange as one would imagine.. This experience was invaluable. I talked with the press, delegates, voters, insiders, and some wild characters at this event. Trump mostly answered her questions in his typical Trumpian fashion, but there was one thing in particular he said that struck me when asked about taking revenge against Biden this year “Our revenge will be our success”.  The place went wild when he dropped that one-liner, and that memory will be burned into my brain forever





No comments:

Post a Comment

The return home

 We had a good ride home. Everyone was ready to get back to their regular lives. I'd say this experience changed all of us in a way. We ...