Saturday, February 24, 2024

Day 9

 Tonight we won an election. were invited to the victory gala in Columbia on election night. See this was the crown jewel. Only those close to the campaign could get into this thing and we were considered to be in that category at this point. Trump came onto the stage a shocking 1 minute after the polls closed and declared victory. I was astounded. We schmoozed with high ups, took pictures with the team, and celebrated our crushing victory over Nikki Haley. I got in with some true insiders that later invited me to an after-party event that I will not disclose the details of in this blog post. But it was truly memorable.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The return home

 We had a good ride home. Everyone was ready to get back to their regular lives. I'd say this experience changed all of us in a way. We ...