Thursday, February 22, 2024

Day 7

 I worked directly with Secret Service, SWAT, and local campaign affiliates to ensure the integrity of the operation. (Just a cool way of saying I worked security). I had the pleasure of pulling disabled veterans out of the extremely long line that was wrapped around the venue and taking them to the ADA line where they would receive front-row treatment at a fraction of the wait time. I always have to look out for my guys. I probably had 15 people ask me if I was CIA or Secret Service. Guess they liked the suit.

            After working the lines and corralling the masses, we got front row floor seats to the rally. It was electric. There were so many people who were jumping out of their seats every time Trump did his Trump thing. The event was a real inside look into what goes on in the mind of a Trump supporter, and it went on without incident. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

The return home

 We had a good ride home. Everyone was ready to get back to their regular lives. I'd say this experience changed all of us in a way. We ...